Dear Sir or Madam!
We are pleased to inform you that PPUH Supron 3 Sp. z o. o. is ready to fulfill its obligations under Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
At the same time, in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR (OJ (EU) L 119, 4.5.2016), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is: P.P.U.H. „SUPRON 3” Spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Sadownicza str. 6, NIP (VAT no) 9482224948, REGON 672742818, District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, No. KRS 0000026680, Share capital: PLN 480,000.
Ph.: (+48) 48 363 99 66; (+48) 48 363 21 85.
- Your personal data will be processed based on Art. 6(1)(b) for the purposes of the contract and for the legitimate interest of the administrator on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) of General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- Recipients of your personal data will be business entities participating in the contract (eg courier companies)
- Storage period based on a legitimate interest pursued by the administrator – data is processed until the processing stops for business planning purposes
- You have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing and the right to data transfer
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority