- Supron.pl does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the service websites.
- The entity that places cookie files on the Website User’s end device and accesses them is the Website operator www.supron.pl.
- Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
- maintaining the Website User’s session, thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password for any login-demanding functionality on every subpage of the Website;
- reading and analyzing statistics, among others, with Google AdWords
- We allow third parties to place cookies on your device in order to ensure the proper functioning of the Website. This helps us to monitor and check the operation of our website. These entities may include Google
- Changing the settings for cookies.
- For the most part, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time you enter the Website. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.