|Product symbol||Product code|
Internal hydrant with constant flow with semi-rigid hose 25 mm. Nominal working pressure from 0.2 MPa to 1.2 MPa.
Files to download
Files to download
Specially developed solutions allow to install hdrant in the supply network with a pressure of up to 2.5 MPa.
Find out more about hydrants with constant flow.
Hydrant protected by:
- trademark established by protective law no 185129
- EU industrial design no 001777418-0002
- utility model nr 62999
- utility model nr 64713
- hydrant cabinet STANDARD – steel sheet lacquered with Facade type polyester powder paint in red (RAL 3000) or white (RAL 9003) color; thanks to cover hinge cabinet door are opening for 180º
- 25 brass hydrant valve Supron 3 manufacturing
- 25 ball valve
- pressure control and adjustment device
- fire hose reel in RAL 3000 color hinged for 180°, with brass water axis and brake for controlling the unwind force
- φ25mm semi-rigid fire hose 20 m or 30 m length according to PN-EN 694, fixed connection to water axis by crimping the hose with aluminum sleeve
- hydrant nozzle type PWh-25 according to PN-EN-671-1, fixed connection to fire hose by crimping the nozzle with aluminum sleeve
- valve and water axis connection hose; all thread connections without hose clamps
- Patent lock
- marking: sign “Hydrant” according to PN-EN ISO 7010:2012 + information plate according to PN-EN 671-1
- documentation: instruction of assembly and maintenance
- instruction of change from right to left side
- guarantee card
- identification number
Internal hydrants with constant flow have been tested by CNBOP-PIB in Józefów, testing report no 203/BS/13.
Test results of internal hydrant PN-EN 671-1[Z25/30]QConst with fixed setting of the output pressure (factory setting).
|Water flow rate||Type of water current||Supply pressure values|
|Q [dm3/min]||0,5 MPa||1,0 MPa||1,5 MPa|